top of page

Erindale Village Chat

Public·27 Villagers
Aaron W.
Aaron W.

Fed up with aggressive drivers? You are not alone. Complaints about aggressive drivers are among the top issues citywide. Here is some info from our Councillor, Dipika that I wanted to share.

There is some help, it's called Road Watch and is run by Peel Police. Here is how it works;

RoadWatch© allows you to report dangerous and aggressive driving. If you witness an incident of dangerous or aggressive driving, you can fill out a RoadWatch© report. You can submit your RoadWatch© report online.

For more information, contact the Road Watch Coordinator at 905-453-2121 ext. 3792.

Colleen Peddle


Welcome to the Erindale Village group chat! You can connect ...


bottom of page